NPD

Chad

Slender Hobbit
I had to get 1 more in before the new year :grin:

I have been looking for a reverb pedal that was a more spacey than normal reverb but not as out there as the Afterneath. (not that I didn't love that pedal but it was just too much for me). I think I may have found it. I picked up the TC Electronics T2 Reverb. Apparently this was originally made for Pro Guitar shop and Andy actually had input in building it but now it is sold everywhere and Guitar Center had them for $99. (I had to buy it online and have it shipped to my local store) It sounds great and gets very close to the Afterneath's craziness but can still come back to being a more traditional reverb. I also like that instead of 6 knobs, it has a selector knob and then only 3 knobs to tweak. I like less knobs.
IMG_2280.JPG

HNPD

What I remember when they came out, it's a hall of fame, and the spacey stuff is just added to a normal hall of fame.

I'll let Andy handle that. He is way better than I'll ever be.

I like it, but I would never use those sounds. I prefer the straight up reverbs in the HOF.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

I like it, but I would never use those sounds. I prefer the straight up reverbs in the HOF.

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk

Yeah it isn't for everyone. I like a more trippy reverb than a traditional one.

:thu:

I've been thinking of selling my Afterneath too. It's cool, but it's a bitch to dial in. I'll check this out.

:thu:

I've been thinking of selling my Afterneath too. It's cool, but it's a bitch to dial in. I'll check this out.

It is a bitch, but way cool. I just couldn't really see a way to use it except to completely space out. I don't know if I could ever work it into a song.

Back