NPD

Chad

Slender Hobbit
I have wanted one of these for a while. I have been checking ebay and reverb and finally found one that was pretty cheap.

photo3_zps72b2cf62.jpg

My second favorite pedal on my board. I was hoping that was the one judging by Howie's response. :thu:

I've only gotten to play with it for about 10 minutes (and I am off to my folks for the weekend), but it kicks ass. I think next week I need to sit down and go over my pedals and try to setup something useful with my board and not just a bunch of pedals slammed together.

I've only gotten to play with it for about 10 minutes (and I am off to my folks for the weekend), but it kicks ass. I think next week I need to sit down and go over my pedals and try to setup something useful with my board and not just a bunch of pedals slammed together.
that's my goal for next week as well. I have a carbon copy en route, and I bought yet another transparent OD, and it should be here any day. once those are in, I hope to set everything up an leave it alone (though I will maintain a space for the Afterneath for when they decide to take my money).

that's my goal for next week as well. I have a carbon copy en route, and I bought yet another transparent OD, and it should be here any day. once those are in, I hope to set everything up an leave it alone (though I will maintain a space for the Afterneath for when they decide to take my money).

I want one of those too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back