NPD...Lovepedal Kalamazoo

Guitar Heel

Demented Trick
After an exhaustive (and expensive) search, I think I FINALLY found my low-gain overdrive. I've tried over and over to get along with klones. As much as I love to hear others play them, I just can't seem to find the sweet spot. This pedal has a different gain structure that's much more usable for me. :thu:

image.jpg

I wonder if your pickup choice is causing the Klones to not work out for you. I love mine and I only play single coils and I think you have mostly humbuckers. The 2 people I think of when I think of Klons are Nels Cline and Mike Ness and they both play single coils.

I wonder if your pickup choice is causing the Klones to not work out for you. I love mine and I only play single coils and I think you have mostly humbuckers. The 2 people I think of when I think of Klons are Nels Cline and Mike Ness and they both play single coils.
Very possible

Warren Haynes uses a Klon, and he's almost exclusively a humbucker player.

That said, I had a similar discussion with a friend yesterday at the Stompbox Exhibit. For years he played single coils and used tubescreamers. Now he's playing humbuckers and tubescreamers sound middy and gross (#fuqatoobscreema).

In the end, you gotta find what works for you.

Back