NPD! Just a little bonus

bcryant

burnt toast
A friend of mine is in the salvage business and hooked me up with an amp recently that he dug out of an old house.
http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/forums/the-loudhouse.12/
My curiosity about what else might be in that room was overwhelming today. Even though my friend assured me he looked over everything I just had to find out for myself. I gave him a call and we took a trip over.
In the corner where the amp was found, under a pile of used tissues and cigarette butts was a 1989 Dunlop CryBaby! Other than a mildly scratchy pot it sounds great.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I learned the hard way today that the salvage business is not for me. I will leave that to him and just wait for the next call. Now time to take a shower and get the smell of rodent urine off of me and out of my nose.

I have two old Crybaby pedals that need new wah pots. One is from the 80s/90s. The other is from the year Dunlop started selling them and it’s literally a Thomas Organ pedal with the Dunlop Cry Baby branding. I bought them thinking the problem was just the switches, and after I got those fixed I haven’t been in the mood to buy wah pots and finish them (and probably find out that some other part of the circuit is shot, too.).

Back