NPD EHX B9

profgalen

Helper
I really get a kick out of making my guitar sound like an organ. This pedal nails it. It is so much fun. It's a challenge learning to voice my chords like an organ player. If you bend a note out of habit it destroys the illusion. This pedal tracks perfectly and you can even blend in the clicks of an old B3. Has different effects like Leslie or tremolo depending on the voice selected. All the voices sound fantastic. I especially like the "Fat&Full", "Jazz" and "Classic Rock". The "Continental" voice is cool too. It reminds me of Steve Nieve aka Maurice Worm of The Atractions/The Imposters.
As soon as I got home with this pedal and played it, I put my Earthquaker Devices Organizer on CL. Not a bad pedal but the B9 is better.
B93_zps6deb913d.jpg

B92_zps92169c6b.jpg

HNPD!

I've been thinking about this kind of thing. It would be cool to be able to add keys sounds but not have to play a keyboard.

Nice. I have been looking at the Earthquaker Devices Organizer. Similar, it makes your guitar sound like an organ. I haven't seen the EHX one before, I guess I will be hitting up youtube.

Nice. I have been looking at the Earthquaker Devices Organizer. Similar, it makes your guitar sound like an organ. I haven't seen the EHX one before, I guess I will be hitting up youtube.
I have the EQD Organizer. It's not a bad pedal but the EHX B9 sounds much more like a Hammond. The only advantage I can see to the Organizer is it's true bypass as the B9 is buffered.

Back