NPD Distortion

mrhoyo

Multimeh
It was my birthday yesterday and my Mrs got me one of these http://www.sourceaudio.net/products/legacy/classic_distortion_pro.php.
I had a little play with it last night but unfortunately couldn't turn it up loud due to having neighbours. I'll hopefully get to use it properly over the weekend.
Initial impressions are pretty good, it seems to have a nice variety of distortion types and a lot of adjustment. Maybe too much adjustment. In fact I might need to go back to university to figure it out.

Does anyone else have one?

Happy birthday! And HNPD.

It looks interesting, but I would probably end up finding one setting that I like and never change it again. :)

Happy birthday, and what a nice present from the Mrs.!

I do remember someone talking about a Source Audio pedal, but I don't remember which type. I saw that their site had a demo video, so I'll check it out later.

HNPD!

Happy birthday, and what a nice present from the Mrs.!

I do remember someone talking about a Source Audio pedal, but I don't remember which type. I saw that their site had a demo video, so I'll check it out later.

HNPD!
That was me, that thing had a lot going on, in the end it just wasn't for me and a took it back.

HNPD.

At some point I’m going to need to buy one of these instead of constantly buying and selling dirt boxes.

I had a better play with it yesterday and I'm still pretty happy. Each of the presets is very different from the others and, whilst I can't say how close they sound to the pedals and amps they're based on, they work for me. Next time I'm going to investigate the EQ further and see if I can figure out how to save my adjustments.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I had a better play with it yesterday and I'm still pretty happy. Each of the presets is very different from the others and, whilst I can't say how close they sound to the pedals and amps they're based on, they work for me. Next time I'm going to investigate the EQ further and see if I can figure out how to save my adjustments.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Saving is as simple as holding down the button you want it saved on until it blinks a couple of times.

Back