NPD...and my board is FULL!

jelloman

Couch'd Tater...
I've been looking for a low gain OD for awhile...I've tried (and rejected) the Ehx Soul Food andthe PedalMonsters Klone among others, and for awhile tried the full size TC Spark boost in that role...a search on TGP showed a lot of love for the Way Huge Saucy Box, and some time on YouTube told me that it might fit the bill...

A 20% off coupon at Alto put one in my hand yesterday afternoon, along with a second power supply which removed the limit on the number of pedals I could run...

The chain runs as follows...

Tuner->Vol/Wah->Big Muff->Clone->Mistress->Helix->Saucy Box->OCD->DLS3->Spark->Echo->Flashback

The OCD found it's way back to the board after being supplanted by an Ehx Crayon...the Crayon is really good but a bit "flat" compared to the OCD...

The only limitation now is the size of the board...although Gator now has an "XL" version of this board available...:embarrassed:

Nice.

026f69ca54ad21353f8a0498cec025ab.jpg

Shouldn't you're time based Fx be running in you're Fx loop and not in front?

It doesn't matter if you run the amp clean.

Exactly this...

The way I have things set up, the amp is a passive component...I run it only on the clean channel with the tone set pretty neutral...when I play I just set the volume and never touch it again, all of the various gains and modulation come solely from the board...I have the pedals arranged in exactly the same order they would be if I used amp gain and the loop for delays, and because I keep the amp clean I get the same results...

Back