'Nother delay that's caught my interest...

Dogsinplastic

avuncular to no one
Walrus Audio ARP-87 :

https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/25929-walrus-audio-introduces-the-arp-87-multi-function-delay

Arp87_500x500_front_grande.jpg

Here's Rabea doing a demo:

that sounds fun. Wampler just dropped a new delay at NAMM. Called the Doctor and he said it lives between the Faux Tape Echo the Ethereal which sounds super fun. I can't wait for the clips of that because I love the Ethereal I got a few weeks ago.

Wish that demo had some clean tones in it.

I hate that so many electric guitar demos spend 90% of the time on medium to high gain tones. Many demoers are just rock and metal types that don't really do clean tones, and even when they do it doesn't sound too good...it's well outside their wheelhouse.

Also when they do pedal demos without being clear about the use of other effects in the chain or loop. Pro Guitar Shop is great with those deatils. Rabea let it be known when he added reverb when using the delay.

i want a delay that has a momentary oscillate foot switch. i'm thinking either eqd avalanche run or catalinbread belle epoch deluxe.

i want a delay that has a momentary oscillate foot switch. i'm thinking either eqd avalanche run or catalinbread belle epoch deluxe.

The ARP-87 does that...each switch has a function to mess with one of the sounds...it's in some copy I was reading.

...seems it's different, the buttons either increase the repeats or the X parameters.

Last edited:
Back