Not or Not: EVH Edition

James Franciscus

Kick Henry Jackassowski
It's already a forgone conclusion that most of you will say NOT, but I'm sharing this because when I woke up this morning it was lying on my door step.

I used to own the Peavey version of this back in the day and the sound is very similar. It's also built for little people. It's a straight up rawk guitar. You won't get much Charlie Christian out of this baby.

5107001585_frt_wlg_001.png

Not or Not?

I love it. I don't care for the headstock, but it isn't a deal killer for me.

Would.

The new MIM Specials are supposed to be spectacular, too. They went back to a jumbo fret (like the Peaveys) on the Speacials and the Standard that you posted.

It's already a forgone conclusion that most of you will say NOT, but I'm sharing this because when I woke up this morning it was lying on my door step.

I used to own the Peavey version of this back in the day and the sound is very similar. It's also built for little people. It's a straight up rawk guitar. You won't get much Charlie Christian out of this baby.

View attachment 16211

Not or Not?
Actually, I like that quite a bit! I like that finish. Looks like it is about to bring the Thunder!

I love the ebonized quilting...

You are decidedly not a little guy...is it a bit awkward to play?

Oh, I'm not a little guy, who you say these are built for. Actually, I'm on the larger end of the scale (unfortunately not in height). Here's me with my Peavey. I don't think it looks awkwardly small.

meandwolfie.jpg

Love the quilted top, and like the mtaching black headstock. If that's a 12" radius fretboard, I'd be all over it.

Back