NOOOOO!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dexter Inferno, Nov 26, 2010.

Nov 26, 2010
  1. Dexter Inferno Serious error

Fuck, I wish I didn't know this.

Native Instruments has 50% off on all of their plugins. Fook. :weebz:

I may have to abuse my credit card in a while. Dammit. :mad:

Bastards. :weebz:

2. Nov 26, 2010
  3. Phil513 n00b

I guess Black Friday comes to us now. :D

4. Nov 26, 2010
  5. Dexter Inferno Serious error

:weebz:

I just put the Essential version of Guitar Rig 4 in the shopping cart. At about 45 Euros I just can't skip it. :cheese:

6. Nov 26, 2010
  7. Phil513 n00b

Someday i'll have to make the leap to DAW. Im just afraid my current POS computer wouldnt be able to keep up.

8. Nov 26, 2010
  9. Lerxst spaghetti and blankets

Krap....I already have GR4, Kore, etc......this could be tempting

10. Nov 26, 2010
  11. Dexter Inferno Serious error

Could?? :weebz:

12. Nov 26, 2010
  13. Denverdave Resident Ragamuffin

And....their website is getting overwhelmed. I can't get to the products....

14. Nov 26, 2010
  15. Lerxst spaghetti and blankets

I was actually trying to get on yesterday for something and the site wasn't responding then either.

16. Nov 26, 2010
  17. Dexter Inferno Serious error

They're having overload problems. Took me a few refreshes to get it working. :weebz:

18. Nov 26, 2010
  19. John Watt Banned

I got a good deal on Ever Ready 9-volt batteries today, old style for my old wah-wah.
    It's nice to see the red with the black cat.
    They could have been $1.49 back in the seventies and eighties, now at The Dollarama.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  20. Nov 26, 2010
  21. Dexter Inferno Serious error

Bought and downloaded :)

Should be a useful thing. :thu:

22. Nov 26, 2010
  23. Kerouac weird musical dildo

Yeah, I'm REALLY tempted to snag Abbey Road 70's Drums. :love:

24. Nov 26, 2010
  25. Dexter Inferno Serious error

I'm surprised you already haven't. :weebz:

26. Nov 26, 2010
  27. Kerouac weird musical dildo

I'm sturggling with the fact that I don't NEED it and that when I snag Komplete 7 upgrade you get 60's Drums included. That's more the sound I really want, but I might get this anyway. :weebz:

28. Nov 26, 2010
  29. Dexter Inferno Serious error

Gotcha. :weebz:

If I didn't play the drums myself, I would probably have gotten them. I don't really need more in the way of drum sounds/samples at this point. ;)

30. Nov 26, 2010
  31. Kerouac weird musical dildo

If I had a better room, some nicer cymbals, and more than 2 inputs I would. As it stands now it's just easier. I've been programming drums as long as I've been playing them. :idk:

32. Nov 26, 2010
  33. Dexter Inferno Serious error

Alright, I'm pretty pissed (drunk) right now, but seriously Andy, you can always ask should you need rock type drums for whatever you might be recording.
    Provided it's something I know or something that could be learned pretty quick, of course. ;)

While I give you (a lot of) shit for the music you like, I'll generally play anything that I can pull off regardless of genre when asked.
    I even play country rock in one of my bands. :D

I'm really busy at times, but can usually find a window within a week or two. So don't hesitate to ask if you need live drums for something. I'll even upload separate tracks if needed. :)
    While I'm first and foremost a rock player, I can pull off most stuff (except jazz) ;)

34. Nov 27, 2010
  35. Hopefully the sale will still be going on once I get a new computer. I'm on a dinosaur at the moment and don't want to download, then have to download again.