No Wolrd Series Thread...

OMFG.......that was a butcher job of G.B.America......flat....then sharp....then flat......AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH:mad:

Hell of a game. If I'm the third base coach I send him home. Is he out? Probably. But no way Perez was going to get a hit against Bumgarner. And safe or out, that would've been a killer way to end the World Series.

A little bit of pride in Hickory, NC tonight... MADBUM's hometown.

And KC's Shields, their ace, could not deliver....at all. Sportscasters kept going on about how he was gonna be a free agent, and hoe much he was gonna be worth. blah0

But KC has shown they have a good team.

On the bright side, the Yankees were not part of the postseason. :baimun:

Great game. Sad to see that KC lost to the hated ones (Dodger term even though I am an Angels fan). Was really pulling for them. Bumgarner is a beast of a pitcher.

Hell of a game. If I'm the third base coach I send him home. Is he out? Probably. But no way Perez was going to get a hit against Bumgarner. And safe or out, that would've been a killer way to end the World Series.

Agree...

I thought for sure they would send him....I was surprised when they did not. I only watched the last 3 outs but good drama for a game 7 glad to see it wasn't a blowout. KC was/is a good team. I felt they had better pitching overall...but they didn't have Bumgarner. Even as a non baseball fan I can tell he is something else...not a normal human being...

I'm thinking Aliens :thu:

While I didn't have a horse in this race, Sandoval wasn't hit by the pitch and Hosmer was safe at first. Both calls fucked the Royals. I don't think they should allow challenges for anything other when it directly affects the score of the game. Bochy shouldn't have sullied the Series with instant replay.

Bumgarner was not of this world postseason. I was really impressed with young Yordano Ventura, too.

Back