No Wolrd Series Thread...

tompetty

Sporting a hammer...
Shame on you USA....

The best time of the year for baseball....

Me,being a Canadian dork and as hockey as his number one sport,can still appreciate the best time of year to watch baseball.....Shit,it's like watching a great chess match...

I haven't watched baseball since they got rid of steroids.

Who wants to see a bunch of singles score a run? Long ball, that's where the excitement is :embarrassed:

I've never found any excitement in baseball.

I like football, and on occasion I'll watch some basketball, but baseball ranks right up there with golf for me when it comes to boring sports to watch.

Wow...KC needs to smartin' the fuck up..............

KC is a young team playing in front of their hometown crowd and they're choking. SF won in '10 and '12 and are in their element. It won't matter if they lose tonight and win tomorrow. But if KC goes to SF behind 0-2, there's not much hope of a game 6.

KC is a young team playing in front of their hometown crowd and they're choking. SF won in '10 and '12 and are in their element. It won't matter if they lose tonight and win tomorrow. But if KC goes to SF behind 0-2, there's not much hope of a game 6.
Agree...

That's where coaching comes in to play.........

Ya..Bumgardner is solid for sure....All it takes is a little solid to put doubt in good players,(people)...

Back