No GoT's discussion Today?

reverend1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I found the last ten minutes very satisfying. I really enjoy the change in The Hound. I'm also intrigued to see what happens with the Prince introduced early on. Things could get interesting.

I don't have cable, thus was unable to watch it last night. I'll let you know what I think tonite however... :embarrassed:

I'll start watching next week. I like to be able to watch the very next episode in case of a cliff hanger ending. Did I mention I love eztv.it lately?

So, I know this gets said to death, but if you enjoy the show, you should read the books if you have the time. As great as the show is, like everything else, the books are much better.

Now that that's out of the way...yep, a pretty good start. It was very much a table-setting episode. Doran Martell is a fantastic character. In the books, you've known about him the whole time, and that back story, so the show did a great job of getting that out of the way in under 2 minutes [PLUS adding a completely ridiculous nude scene, not that I'm complaining]. LOTS of good stuff in store for this season.

upload_2014-4-7_12-48-10.jpeg

I came to the series late. In fact in the last 5 weeks I have watched the first three seasons for the first time. Really enjoying it and will be getting the books soon. I can't keep the names straight so I'll just say I can't wait to see what develops on all fronts.

Nice to see Diana Rigg acting again.
diana_rigg_01.jpg

I have tried reading the books twice but I'm finding them a bit crap compared to the tv version, which makes a change. I struggled through the first one and gave up the second one.

Really enjoyed the latest episode, good use of my favourite word. Nice tits, good new character, dragons look more impressive and the Arya/Hound bits were great

The old Dario is to be the new Jason Statham, he's in the next Transporter reboot/remake/sequal, not sure what it is. He was a bit rubbish, although the new one doesn't appear to be much good either although it is early days

The old Dario is to be the new Jason Statham, he's in the next Transporter reboot/remake/sequal, not sure what it is. He was a bit rubbish, although the new one doesn't appear to be much good either although it is early days

The new Daario actor is Michiel Huisman, who did an OK job in Treme. This character is completely different, so we'll see.

I was better before reading the books. Knowing what's going to happen doesn't help, as much as I've enjoyed the show. I'd gladly do without for a few years to get at least the sixth book. The start of this season is stuff that should have been part of last season. I'll get around to watching it, but my enthusiasm isn;t there anymore. Wait, I forgot...dragons and dames! I'll watch it tomorrow.

Well, I couldn't wait since it was just sitting there on my computer. Pretty enjoyable, even if the story took on a few new directions that have nothing to do with the book. The Hound came up with a creative new way to stab an opponent.

Oh, and the series has been officially renewed for 2 more seasons.
http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/game-of-thrones-renewed-for-two-more-seasons-1201154239/

I'm looking forward to watching the developing skills that Arya Stark is learning in the House of Black and White, among other developments.

Well, I couldn't wait since it was just sitting there on my computer. Pretty enjoyable, even if the story took on a few new directions that have nothing to do with the book. The Hound came up with a creative new way to stab an opponent.

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/game-of-thrones-renewed-for-two-more-seasons-1201154239/

I'm looking forward to watching the developing skills that Arya Stark is learning in the House of Black and White, among other developments.
He certainly came up with creative ways to use the word cunt.

Yeah, she's gonna be fun next season. I guess that GRRM has provided an outline to HBO as to how the series is going to end in case something happens before he can finish the books. I've been wondering, is that thing in a vault somewhere guarded by ninjas?

Back