No controversy here.

I just watched another Josh video where he openly admits that it doesn't matter what drive he uses on his own board because he ends up making every drive sound the same anyway.

I just watched another Josh video where he openly admits that it doesn't matter what drive he uses on his own board because he ends up making every drive sound the same anyway.
I understand that. I have 3 drives on my board. A 808, a Centaur clone, and JHS Screamer. All 3 can sound alike. I stack them.

Are people actually buying all these stupid expensive Reverb listings? Or are idiots just listing their pedals for hundreds of dollars and the pedals will eventually get sold for $50? Because I think most people who want a cheap Klon clone already bought one of the many on the market. There’s no point in buying a $300 used Bad Monkey when you can buy a used Soul Food for under $75.

I don’t think so. Haven’t looked today but yesterday the big money pedals from the day before were still there with a bunch of other ones for lower prices. All still overpriced.

Now he has a T-shirts about it

Attachments

• CrewNeckT-ShirtMockups1copy_940x.png
    CrewNeckT-ShirtMockups1copy_940x.png
    678 KB · Views: 42
Back