NMD!

newbuilder

snoochie boochies
Hey everybody!

I just picked up a Martin JCPA4 Rosewood last week. I had the pleasure to take my vacation this summer at a beautiful studio in Wimberly Texas and was inspired to pick up a nice acoustic and devote more some time to playing acoustic and writing.

I had a few Martins to check out and chose this one because acoustically it sounds brilliant and plugged in I was able to get great sounds right away. I can't believe how nice this guitar sounds. I have always skimped on my acoustic guitars staying below $500 instruments and am kicking myself for not doing this earlier.

I haven't had time to take real pics but here is a web pic and some awful stuff I shot with my phone.
H83184000001000-00-500x500.jpg

180_zpsvqi2eyen.jpg

190_zpsnqfqb2se.jpg

189_zpsaz0gfsbo.jpg

187_zps1waj6vng.jpg

IMG_0441_zpsfeum5dlh.jpg

IMG_0440_zpsxztqut4l.jpg

IMG_0439_zpshpfmj9js.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for your HNGs! I am so happy to have such a nice sounding and playing acoustic. For all of those who are in the market for a Martin, check these out. The neck profile makes this the easiest Martin I have played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent! :love:

How is Wimberly recovering after that awful flood? It is such a cool little town.

Excellent! :love:

How is Wimberly recovering after that awful flood? It is such a cool little town.
Still a lot of work going on but most of the big stuff has at least been cleared. You are in Texas right? Where are you located?
...and thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! I have owned several excellent acoustic guitars. It has ruined me for cheaper ones.....which unfortunately is what I own now. Actually....the one I own now is far from cheap, it just is designed to be a stage guitar, not a kick ass recording tone monster.

Back