NJ Transit bus fight - NSFW

Captain Ahab 1

Lil Bow Wow 0

Best line of the video at about 3:embarrassed:0 - "Oohhh - He's leaking"

I like the part where the lady says, "we can press charges, we have it on tape".

How fucking stupid is that woman?

That dude was both stupid and asking for it. That older guy was pretty dang big.

And yeah, AC Transit is the bus line in Oakland, and that happening there is totally believable.

That dude was both stupid and asking for it. That older guy was pretty dang big.

And yeah, AC Transit is the bus line in Oakland, and that happening there is totally believable.

Oh for sure. I'm from Oakland...its kinda scary.

Sadly, that guy will probably go to jail for assault even though he was instigated and hit first.

Depends on the laws there, but I doubt it --he can easily claim self-defense, especially if they show the video in court. And the old dude left, so how do you press charges on someone who is long gone?

I love it, though -- the guy got what he deserved for picking on an old white guy that he thought he could fuck with and get away with it.

There are parts of Chinatown that scared me just as bad as East Oakland....

Chinatown has never bothered me. It's dirty and weird, but it's always felt pretty safe. The only part of SF I've ever been a little nervous in was the sortof no-man's land between SOMA and the Mission, down south of Hotel Utah.

Back