Nita Strauss...

mystixboi1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I dig her...

She's playing with Alice Cooper right now... played with the iron maidens(as shown below)

I know there are better players out there... but she can kick my ass.

here you go then...

Nita-Strauss-promo-768x1024.jpg

She's really good.

I was reading an interview with her where she needed to drastically change her style when she got the Cooper gig. She was so focused on shred, she didn't really know how to rock.

Cooper said in an interview that he digs her not only because she's good, but because she gets involved in the show, which is something he asks of the band members. He had talked about Orianthi, and while he did not disparage her playing, implied that the reason she's not with him any more is that she wasn't as keen on the show aspect.

Cooper said in an interview that he digs her not only because she's good, but because she gets involved in the show, which is something he asks of the band members. He had talked about Orianthi, and while he did not disparage her playing, implied that the reason she's not with him any more is that she wasn't as keen on the show aspect.

I could see Ori as being very "look at me and what I can do" and not the show...

Not to mention boring.

Ori always struck me as an odd choice. Every picture I've seen of her (with and without Alice) she has looked completely disinterested in what's going on.

I like both, but could see where Ori didn't fit the theatrical aspects of a Cooper show.

Guess it's like this. I'd pay to see Nita in a band or Orianthi as a solo artist.

Back