Ninja Vision!!!

rhino

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Just got some fresh contacts. I tend to wear mine longer than is recommended. When I get some fresh ones it's always so nice, thus the phrase Ninja Vision, which (before you go getting any ideas) is traded marked to Rhino Knows What's Up, LLC.

Also @tiger roach knows whats up too...

Daily disposables are the way to go. Pop 'em out in the evening or before bed. Fresh pair in the morning. I loathe wearing glasses so i just deal with the occasional dry eye.

Daily disposables are the way to go. Pop 'em out in the evening or before bed. Fresh pair in the morning. I loathe wearing glasses so i just deal with the occasional dry eye.

I have friends that recommend that, but I've never made the jump. Is it more expensive? It seems wasteful.

I don't do sunlight without sunglasses if I can help it. I just ordered a pair of these of off Zenni. The sunglasses part is a magnet. With a couple upgrades they were 69 shipped.

6499621_lg.jpg

I have friends that recommend that, but I've never made the jump. Is it more expensive? It seems wasteful.

I don't do sunlight without sunglasses if I can help it. I just ordered a pair of these of off Zenni. The sunglasses part is a magnet. With a couple upgrades they were 69 shipped.

6499621_lg.jpg

I don't think they're any more expensive than other types of disposables. They're extremely comfortable and although producing two tiny pieces of plastic each day is somewhat wasteful, I'm willing to let the earth take one for my eyes. plus, i don't use cleaner, cases, or hardly any saline so i probably produce less waste actually.

I am the same way with glasses. I usually hang on to mine for 3 or 4 years, then when I get new ones, I wonder how I was able to see before.

Back