NGD

The Jag O Sonic is 1 piece alder
The Jazz O Sonic is 1 piece swamp ash

I was going to ask if everything was going ok the other day but I see it is. :thu:

The Jag O Sonic is 1 piece alder
The Jazz O Sonic is 1 piece swamp ash

I was going to ask if everything was going ok the other day but I see it is. :thu:

After I got it home, I did a quick setup and realized the mustang and cheapo vibrato I had wasn't going to cut it. I was waiting on the Mastery stuff for a couple of weeks and you were right, the Mastery thimbles were super snug, perfect.

Warmoth neck, tele built the body (I stained it, don't blame him :grin:) Fender '62 Jazzmaster pickup.
Interesting pick up choice! What doe that sound like? If you can describe. It seems kinda like a mashup of a tele, and a bridge only jazzmaster??

Interesting pick up choice! What doe that sound like? If you can describe. It seems kinda like a mashup of a tele, and a bridge only jazzmaster??

It has more omph than the Jag pickups, not bell like, like a strat, not as raunchy as a P90 and not as twangy as a tele. I horrible at describing things, but I guess I would say it is kind of a love child from a tele and a P90.

It has more omph than the Jag pickups, not bell like, like a strat, not as raunchy as a P90 and not as twangy as a tele. I horrible at describing things, but I guess I would say it is kind of a love child from a tele and a P90.
Can you post some sound clips? I has an interest.

Back