Dig it! NGD.....

Played it for all the band rehearsal last night. I'll need to tweak the amp and pedal settings a touch, but I really like it. A bit more 'woody' sounding than my Flatroc, and it has the never version of the Revtrons than my Flatroc does. A touch less high end, but it covered everything the band does (Jimi Hendrix to Jimmy Eat World) nicely. I'm playing it for our big show this coming Saturday. Hopefully I will have some action shots with it from that show. But - very, VERY happy with it right now. No construction or finish issues at all. Nice binding around the body as well. Reverend is offering the old metal armrests that they use to have on their US made models again. Not sure I'll get one for this guitar (being semi-hollow. or is that semi-solid?) but might for the Flatroc.

WOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party0

Congrats!!! :thu:

(Wonders what the CK with P90s sounds like...:wink:)

I hope some Revtron equipped Reverends show up a Pragestock. I played one at a store a while back, but would live to play one again.

Looks awesome, congrats.

Mine has Revtrons...and a fucking Bigsby.

Sent from The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

I kind of ignore the bigsby. It really doesn't factor into how I play my flatroc but I've also blocked most of the strats I gig with too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did have to tune between almost every song at the "gig" last weekend, but it was 90 degrees in 90% humidity and we were playing in a barn.

Can't fault the Bigsby for that.

Plus, even when I was perfectly in tune, Gear Whore was way out, so it all sounded like shit anyway.

I did have to tune between almost every song at the "gig" last weekend, but it was 90 degrees in 90% humidity and we were playing in a barn.

Can't fault the Bigsby for that.

Plus, even when I was perfectly in tune, Gear Whore was way out, so it all sounded like shit anyway.

Well - at least you had George on the drums holding everyone together.....:embarrassed:

Back