NGD!

I used it for half a set ( we played two really long sets for three and a half hours with one 20 minute break in tr middle) and it was awesome for the stuff I used it for. I can't do a whole night of that gig with that guitar but I think it's going to be a staple for a good sized chunk of it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used it for half a set ( we played two really long sets for three and a half hours with one 20 minute break in tr middle) and it was awesome for the stuff I used it for. I can't do a whole night of that gig with that guitar but I think it's going to be a staple for a good sized chunk of it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:cool:

I think its a great investment. It won't cover the ground my Suhrs or LP's will but its got its own thing that has proven to be really cool. Plus it looks great on stage :grin:

549802_10151465843782425_310355383_n.jpg

reminds me of the time I saw that silver glitter Gretsch when I was in town.

really, really wish I'd snagged it.

Since I sent my McFeely back to tele today I started playing this again :embarrassed:

I was having an issue with fret sprout when I first got the guitar but now that its been in California for a couple of weeks the neck has acclimated and it feels really good. The neck width thing isn't bothering me as much since the McFeely has a similar width...I've been tweaking the truss rod a little each day and I think the action is pretty good now. I did play it in class last night through my small pedalboard and Badger 30 and was pretty happy with the sound. Good stuff :)

Back