NGD!

Christ, that's awesome. Probably my second favorite guitar they make (based on web pics, since that's the closest to one that I've been :embarrassed:)

Very nice!

I saw the Fr*gile sticker on it and thought you had gotten something Italian :tongue:

I still want a Warhawk II one of these days. I should've bought a black one that Herb David Guitar Studio in Ann Arbor had a year or so ago. It played very nicely. The only other one I've seen is a Tobacco Sunburst one that Elderly's had....the string were a bit too high for my tastes on it, just didn't have that 'mojo' I was looking for.

The Bass contour knob is really useful. I'm not a big fan of most tone controls on guitars and try to get more of my tonal variance from pick hand placement, pickup selection and volume control adjustments but the bass contour works really well and sounds good all the way through the throw of the knob in any pickup selection. I forgot about the regular tone control to be honest :embarrassed:

I am with you 100%. I never use the tone control, I just vary where I pick, but the bass contour is awesome.

Thanks everyone! I used if for rehearsal last night. The guys in my cover band loved it although I'm not sure I could do a full night with it and be happy. Its definitely going to be my "third set" rock and roll guitar though. :)

75011_10151462065262425_1247549682_n.jpg

actually its wider than what I'm used to on my other guitars. Nothing that can't be practiced though.

no. The Rev is nice and wide enough for me to fingerpick easily on but fast alternate picking takes a little work...you'll see me struggle in the video a bit.

Back