NGD!!!

Johnny N.

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Took delivery today of my new G&L ASAT Special Tribute Series. I have wanted one for a long time and decided to sell the Reverend to get it. I have just always loved the way they sound and figured out through recent buying and selling that I am partial to the Tele style guitar. I had a Legacy from G&L and it sounded fantastic. I probably never should have sold that one.

The ASAT has one of the nicest sounding neck pickups (at least the way I want a neck pickup to sound) of any guitar I have tried. A lot of folks have described this guitar as a Tele on steroids and I would say that is pretty accurate. Nice thick, juicy cleans and good crunch. I havent had time to play it a lot yet but from what I have heard so far, it is exactly what I wanted. I can really only have on electric right now and this one will do quite nicely. I need to get my eq settings figured out a little better but I love it.

Pics .... I should have probably wiped it down a little but you get the idea. Just ignore the fingerprints all over it.

DSC_0594.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0595.jpg

Very nice! I'm currently on my 4th Legacy (from my wife) and I love them but I've had to get rid of the other ones for one reason or another, but this one is staying for good.
Congratulations, would love to hear some clips. I think the Tributes are one of the best deals out there. Is that one brand new?

Very nice! I'm currently on my 4th Legacy (from my wife) and I love them but I've had to get rid of the other ones for one reason or another, but this one is staying for good.
Congratulations, would love to hear some clips. I think the Tributes are one of the best deals out there. Is that one brand new?

I had the Tribute Legacy HB and it was a great sounding guitar. If I still had it, I would really be set. I like the Tributes as much as anything I have played. I am not much of a player but I love them.

This one is brand new. I got it from Buffalo Brothers.

I will try to get some clips done tonight or this weekend.

Back