NGD with clip.

congratulations on the new jazz box, Mark! And good job picking the guitar that worked for you and your budget without getting overly hung up on the brand.
Thanks!

At the end of the day I need a tool to do a job. If I end up finding that this is lacking when I can afford to upgrade thats one thing but instead of buying what I was considering a "disposable" instrument I found something that I could use for a few years....

One of if not my favorite Miles tunes. My head is generally too stuck on the Kind of Blue version (the piano and bass), but you guys sounded sweet.

The tone is in the foam pad under the bridge. :thu: When and if I were to ever get a decent yet inexpensive jazz box, that's the one I'd be looking at. It looks like semi-hollow LP on you though. :wink:

One of if not my favorite Miles tunes. My head is generally too stuck on the Kind of Blue version (the piano and bass), but you guys sounded sweet.

The tone is in the foam pad under the bridge. :thu: When and if I were to ever get a decent yet inexpensive jazz box, that's the one I'd be looking at. It looks like semi-hollow LP on you though. :wink:
I need to take that out but I don't feel like messing with it. :embarrassed:

I have a version on an album (not this performance) of Kenny Burrell doing it like this:

I need to take that out but I don't feel like messing with it. :embarrassed:

I have a version on an album (not this performance) of Kenny Burrell doing it like this:

I'm still listening to and enjoying the rendition, but I'm especially loving that Kenny is playing flattop acoustic...and sounding great.

Happy NGD! I had to make a similar decision a while back but didn't have the balls to get a guitar strictly for for jazz. Still want different pick ups.
uploadfromtaptalk1437530711761.jpg

Nice looking guitar and nice playing. I need to get back on practicing more and maybe trying the lessons again. I kinda want a jazz box now.

Congrats on the new Epi. When considering a Epiphone, it's good to cherry pick their line as there are some really good models there. Your's is a great looking guitar. I have a Sheraton in the same finish and probably the same p/u's that's a keeper.

I've actually been away from this guitar since Thursday since I was out of town and missed it quite a bit.

Back