NGD - PRS SE Zach Myers

Guitar Heel

Demented Trick
I tried one of these when they first came out, and I wasn't that impressed. Thought I'd give it another shot, as they've made a couple tweaks, so I picked this up from Dave's. I'm really glad I did. Seems to have more of an airy quality than my first go round, and I think it's stunning.

IMG_1873.JPG
IMG_1874.JPG

I had one of those.

Built right they are great guitars. Mine, I couldn't get the low E string to intonate correctly with the other strings no matter what I tried. I would intonate each string using my Turbo Tuner, spot on, yet the low E would always be out if I played anything other than an open chord. And I mean far out enough it was definitely noticeable. Changed strings, moved the saddle around, everything I could think of. Moved the A string saddle, etc. I've never had that problem with a guitar before. I'm almost wondering if the bridge was drilled just a bit off, or something on it.

Neck was a bit wider than what I would like, and I didn't care for the 10" radius either. I guess I really prefer a flat fretboard. 12" is ok, but most of my guitars are 15"+

Back