NGD! Not quite a steal, but a pretty good deal.

That would have been my first mod. If only Mastery made a bridge to directly replace the tune o matic.
I used a generic roller i bought off of amazon. The hardware that came on it (not sure if it's factory, but wouldn't surprise me) is Gotoh. Biggest, meatiest stop bar i've ever seen.

Been wanting one of these since I started playing. Their discontinuation only made it more desirable to me. Guard has to go. I've never been feeling tortoiseshell. But I got the guitar and the OHSC for $450 at a pawn shop.
20764d7b4d7580bee0da08f4a45a7f0a.jpg
You have to keep the tort guard. It matches the rug. The rug really ties the room together. So there's that.

Not Bad! I remember trying one out a few years ago, and almost buying it. IIRC, the tort pickguard is not stock (they came with a black pickguard).

Not Bad! I remember trying one out a few years ago, and almost buying it. IIRC, the tort pickguard is not stock (they came with a black pickguard).
yeah I know. I'm gonna replace it as soon as the next paycheck hits. I hate tort.

Whenever I see one of those, I think "damn, that needs a Bigsby."

Well done.

$450 with a case is none too shabby, either.
$450 was a great find even without a case. With a case, OHSC no less, it's fucking awesome.

Back