BlockInlay
Bananas
Hey gang. Hope you’re all doing well. I’m almost never here anymore, life.
Some may recall I’m a uge fan of Nash guitars. I’ve always wanted one of the Gibson Les Paul conversions and finally got one in a trade!
So far I’m blown away by the feel, playability, and tone. Crazy sustain. The neck and fretwork are phenomenal. Previous owner pulled out the coil tapping and pickups and added a Phat Cat P90 and a JB in the bridge. Both pickups are sooooo gooood. And, it’s a beauty!
Some may recall I’m a uge fan of Nash guitars. I’ve always wanted one of the Gibson Les Paul conversions and finally got one in a trade!
So far I’m blown away by the feel, playability, and tone. Crazy sustain. The neck and fretwork are phenomenal. Previous owner pulled out the coil tapping and pickups and added a Phat Cat P90 and a JB in the bridge. Both pickups are sooooo gooood. And, it’s a beauty!