NGD! Here comes the sun...

Sweet! I love the finish. It looks like it's on fire!

it really does - even more so in person. the pictures are decent, but they really don't do the finish justice. it's a stunning look. i've wanted a Solar PC-1 since i learned they existed. Maltomario from HCEG has a sweet solar PC-1 with a koa back (very rare; this one is mahogany) and i've coveted it ever since. this is probably the closest i'll get. i'll take it and be happy and enjoy it.

It's beautiful! It's been several years since I got rid of my last superstrat (a sky blue Westone Spectrum III), and I have to admit, I rather miss it. You're not helping!!!!! :mad:

hey! you should totally get another super-strat. it's really the only decision that makes sense. do it, do it.

Very nice. I've owned 4 of these too. Great guitars. Only sold my last one because I need a neck humbucker.

I dig the start style headstocks more but it's gorgeous nonetheless.

Enjoy.

Very nice. I've owned 4 of these too. Great guitars. Only sold my last one because I need a neck humbucker.

I dig the start style headstocks more but it's gorgeous nonetheless.

Enjoy.

thank you! hey - for what it's worth, i prefer this original jackson headstock, but whatevs - it's a killer guitar regardless.

Back