Dig it! NGD - Gibson content

IMG_7126.JPG
Looks familiar! HNGD!!

Very nice! I briefly had a Les Paul Melody Maker a couple of years ago, that had the slug polepiece P90s. They're pretty good sounding. HNGD!

I'm wondering what's taking the LP Jr. I ordered from Sam Ash (I sent them an e-mail [it was after business hours] when I got home from work yesterday).

And I have a warranty claim. Yay for Gibson's legendary QC! I noticed this when I had it on the workbench to change strings. Luckily, Third Coast Guitar is a factory authorized repair center. I dropped it off this evening.
23270576_2161055150587031_778375420331477287_o.jpg

No shit....
Btw, what’s the radius on that fretboard, very pronounced. ...I’m more of an acoustic kinda guy, so that could be a dumb question.

Well that sucks.

FWIW, I'm a bit surprised, but the DC Specials seem to be the slowest sellers. SA still has quite a few left - the Indy store still had three cherry ones last week, and they are still available online. Maybe Gibson had a shit-ton of them?

HNGD! I got in on this deal too. its a fun guitar to play, has great tone and unlike most people I'm enjoying the robo tuners.. being able to switch from open G, to E standard, to Eb to Eb drop C#, then to a custom open G but tuned half step down is pretty awesome feature for a practice guitar IMO.

here's a clip I made while learning a new song the other day.

not wanting to hijack the thread but if any of you were curious what the TV yellow looks like with a pickguard added, i just installed mine last night. pic:
24402071188_68941bed26_b.jpg

24402071238_1fdaeefcdb_b.jpg

Back