NFPD & Mini Board

RyanNo3

Pedals - Pedals - Pedals
I was a busy lil bee this weekend. So it's new finished pedal day!

Finished the BD-2 recase. I'm still waiting on the enclosure finishing supplies. Finished a GuitarPCB Mastadon (Woolly Mammoth Industrial Fuzz). I'd been working on finishing that for the better part of two years. Stuff just gets thrown on the back burner.

upload_2017-7-17_11-9-37.png

Nice. I like the multi color knobs. How is the modded Blues Driver sounding? I've been considering snagging one (or DS-1 or an SD-1) and trying my hand at modding it. I had a Blues Driver many many years ago and I hated it. Later found out it was because I knew nothing about pedals or amps and was trying it in some solid state amp I had at the time. Had I thrown it in front of a tube amp, it may not have been the worst sounding pedal I ever owned :grin:

Nice. I like the multi color knobs. How is the modded Blues Driver sounding? I've been considering snagging one (or DS-1 or an SD-1) and trying my hand at modding it. I had a Blues Driver many many years ago and I hated it. Later found out it was because I knew nothing about pedals or amps and was trying it in some solid state amp I had at the time. Had I thrown it in front of a tube amp, it may not have been the worst sounding pedal I ever owned :grin:

The modded BD-2 is awesome. It's very responsive to the guitar volume. The sound is very warm. The mod reduces the harsh highs of the Blues Driver. The DS-1 is a good starting point. Let me know and I can send you some ideas and tutorials.

Back