NFL 2014 Season

72c1f19240aeab031a0bd9ecac13b94e056e91438021dc25b0c21561a70576f9.jpg

Been a rough preseason for SF, but I'm not too worried. May need to sign Boone to whatever it is he's demanding though, the OL is a mess.

Been a rough preseason for SF, but I'm not too worried. May need to sign Boone to whatever it is he's demanding though, the OL is a mess.

Yeah, the line looked like they were having a tough time. Otherwise, it's the niners, they'll be fine. Just need to keep people off Colin a bit better.

The Raiders have an interesting dilemma. Their #1 QB Matt Schaub has looked poor - out played by both backups.

There's a reason Houston got rid of him. Most of the Texans fans thought it came a few seasons later than it should have.

As for the Browns, they may as well start Johnny. Their season will likely suck regardless, so why not get some return on investment? From a business point of view, I would expect he'd sell more tickets than Hoyer. I know Hoyer is the home town kid and all, but if jersey sales are any indicator, Johnny will get fans in the seats. It will likely take him a few years to develop, and if he doesn't, seems like you'd want to know that sooner rather than later. :shrug:

Reactions: Tig
Raiders took down my Seahawks in the final pre-season game last night. Russell Wilson was in only for just a little bit. Just a final pre-season workout, but still hate to go down to the Raiders. Carr had a good night.

Raiders took down my Seahawks in the final pre-season game last night. Russell Wilson was in only for just a little bit. Just a final pre-season workout, but still hate to go down to the Raiders. Carr had a good night.
I think he should get the starting job. To do what he did against the #1 defense in the NFL, that is impressive.

Fuck Shaub. I never thought he was the answer.

Back