NFL 2014 Season

I agree. I remember his last year in MN he was a cancer in the locker room. Lot of rumor he played the migraine card a lot more than he really had them. If I remember right he was benched for a few games. I wonder if something similar in Seattle?

This season kind of sucks.

The Cowboys look really good.

The Giants look really bad.

At least Payton is having a good year, and is now only one td away from tying the all time passing td record.

GAH! This weekend. STOOPID Florida State won, Keselowski won, Chargers lost.

Where's that bottle.

Seattle did not have a great day, though the offense woke up in the second half. Baldwin said the locker room was a bit distracting this week. Not such a great excuse, but I am sure it is true. Still fairly early in the season. They still can re-group and finish strong.

At least SF is getting their hats handed to them by Denver. Not that I really have a dog in that fight, but if it comes down to records later on.

Nothing is better than a Cowboy home loss on Monday Night Football. It wasn't better than the Santana Moss 2 long TDs in the last couple minutes but it was still good.

Congrats Washington fans! Seahawks broke a losing streak and started to get more pressure on the QB, and found just enough offense to win.

You know, it is interesting how a season shifts around. A few weeks ago, the Seahawks defeated the Redskins without too much stress or trouble. Looked pretty dominant despite making some mistakes that held the score down. But that was the last game of that. Since then, they lost a couple, and looked just plain bad. The Cowboys pushed them around like older school playground bullies. But Washington defeats the Cowboys. Any given day I guess.

I am definitely NOT a Broncos fan, but they are really looking like the only consistently good team in the NFL at this point. They have also gotten lucky in that they have avoided any injuries to important players so far this year.

I am definitely NOT a Broncos fan, but they are really looking like the only consistently good team in the NFL at this point. They have also gotten lucky in that they have avoided any injuries to important players so far this year.
Seahawks beat them too. But that was at home, with most everyone healthy. Seahawks have a couple players (Unger, Maxwell) coming back this week, but they are not the same team right now.

Seahawks beat them too. But that was at home, with most everyone healthy. Seahawks have a couple players (Unger, Maxwell) coming back this week, but they are not the same team right now.

Once they get healthy and get their heads back together they will be fine. I'm still expecting a rematch in the Superbowl this year of last years teams....

I'd love to see Peyton get humiliated again in the Super Bowl. Maybe he would just go away!! I used to be a Broncos fan until they signed him.

Back