NFL 2014 Season

I watched the first half and the Hawks racked up way too many offensive penalties. I only remember a few bad calls on either team. And yes, while Wilson can scramble like no one else, I'd hate to see him get injured doing so.

Someone else could scramble like Wilson, probably better than Wilson, then he blew out his knee and then broke his ankle.

I couldn't really watch the game last night. I watched a few drives, but just seeing Wilson kick ass and thinking, the Skins could have kept all of those draft picks and taken Wilson instead of RG injury.

Someone else could scramble like Wilson, probably better than Wilson, then he blew out his knee and then broke his ankle.

I couldn't really watch the game last night. I watched a few drives, but just seeing Wilson kick ass and thinking, the Skins could have kept all of those draft picks and taken Wilson instead of RG injury.

I remember watching the playoff game a couple years ago between Washington and the Seahawks, and really liking Robert Griffin III, and the Redskins in general. I was actually saddened when his knee was injured again, and you could see the impact the injury had on the game. Seattle rallied from 14 down to win that game after RGIII Without his mobility, Washington just struggled. I was hoping the coach would pull him. I also did not at all appreciate the field condition, as a couple key Seahawks also sustained injury that game, which hurt us in the game against Atlanta that ended the season. That field should have been fixed up. Has it been since then?

I think Wilson is equally important to the Seahawks, and I hope they make moves to protect him more. I have seen games where the the O line has played better, and he has not been forced into as many mad scrambles, and certainly fewer straight up runs. I hope they make adjustments to return to that level of O line play so they can use his mobility as an additional option, but not be relying on it so much.

I remember watching the playoff game a couple years ago between Washington and the Seahawks, and really liking Robert Griffin III, and the Redskins in general. I was actually saddened when his knee was injured again, and you could see the impact the injury had on the game. Seattle rallied from 14 down to win that game after RGIII Without his mobility, Washington just struggled. I was hoping the coach would pull him. I also did not at all appreciate the field condition, as a couple key Seahawks also sustained injury that game, which hurt us in the game against Atlanta that ended the season. That field should have been fixed up. Has it been since then?

I think Wilson is equally important to the Seahawks, and I hope they make moves to protect him more. I have seen games where the the O line has played better, and he has not been forced into as many mad scrambles, and certainly fewer straight up runs. I hope they make adjustments to return to that level of O line play so they can use his mobility as an additional option, but not be relying on it so much.

They made improvements to the field but it still isn't the best. Snyder is already working on a new stadium so I don't know how much he wants to sink into this one.

Power Rankings are out:

Chargers are number one beetchez!

Dog-Puts-On-His-Most-Dramatic-Face-When-Hearing-a-Loud-Sound.gif

Power Rankings are out:

Chargers are number one beetchez!

AND they get to destroy....er.....play the Raiders at home this week.

This is NOT a good matchup for a Raider team who just changed coaches and need a better performance this week. The Chargers have been playing quite well and Rivers is having and elite QB season. Maybe this is their year finally - if they can get by Denver.

Ugh. That was NOT a good game for the Seahawks in any respect but for some amazing special teams play. They looked tired and hurt. Cowboys got a little help from the Zebras, but really outplayed the Seahawks on both sides of the ball, and controlled the line of scrimmage and the ball all day. Bleh. Well, it is a beautiful day outside. Time to forget about all that and enjoy the afternoon and evening.

Don't know if it's Fox, or the NFL but, some idiot thought I'd rather watch 15 minutes of overtime ending in a tie, instead of the start of the Bears game. Missed entire first quarter, and 3 minutes of the second quarter. On the plus side, I didn't watch the whole game so, the Bears won.

I know there are no moral victories in the NFL, but at least the Raiders made the Chargers work for their win....Carr looked good....

The only number is the team who wins the Super Bowl. Until then the Seahawks can take their lumps defending their title.
Yep, they will have to take their lumps and deal with it. Not a good day at all. And they are pretty banged up at the moment. But a lot of season left to see how it all shakes out. One could not expect that they would sail on a magic carpet ride through the season. They still can be very very good. But need to get pulled together again, deal with some injuries, and make some adjustments. Everyone else has to. Just how it goes.

Eagles totally dominate the Giants in all phases of the game. New York trash talked all week and couldn't back it up.

jCVAgW8.png

Back