NFL 2014 Season

Yesterday I saw an interview with Andrew Luck, and one of the questions was "who rocks the neck beard better? You, or Kyle Orton?"

Luck said that Orton was a role model for neck beards everywhere.

One of greatest neck beards ever was Koy Detmer's when he was with the Eagles.

koy-detmer-10.jpg

One of greatest neck beards ever was Koy Detmer's when he was with the Eagles.

koy-detmer-10.jpg

Man, those beards look like ingrown hairs waiting to happen. Especially with chin straps. I have had facial hair (mustache and goatee) f0r a short while, but I could not take it very long.

Given what he did the last time with the Raiders if anyone can turn it around he can.

Dan Snyder and us Redskin fans thought the same thing about Joe Gibbs and that didn't work so well and Joe was 10 times the coach Gruden was.

Looking forward to the Bears getting a very high draft pick next year.

Bears may be in BIG trouble. The offense, which is their best asset, did another second-half disappearing act, and the defense, who was exceptional in the first half, reverted back to being a sieve in the second.

Stuck with Cutler for another two seasons. Bleh. Trestman is a good QB whisperer and not much else. Their D coordinator has failed at every NFL team he has been, and the special teams have gone from one of the best to one of the worst. Even Gould is not as reliable as his career would dictate.

Bears need to blow it up, starting with the GM (another past failure).

Good thing hockey season starts Wednesday :thu:.

I'm really starting to think it's my fault. They won their two night games, when I could only watch the first half. Every other game, when I can watch the whole thing, they loose.

There's nothing like the support of friends when you're feeling down...
:hd:

I'm on your side as long as they aren't playing the Chargers. A lot of our guys got busted up in this game though, which worries me. :embarrassed:

Only got to listen on my NFL app as I don't have ESPN and was getting some work done, so I could not see if a couple of those myriad penalties were bad calls, but sloppy, sloppy sloppy. I guess a sloppy win is better than no win. Also, Wilson is amazing, but they need to quit relying on him running all over the place and taking hits. Also, running Harvin on more inside routes and the like where he will take the bigger hits that Lynch and Turbin should take, seems like a bad idea.

Only got to listen on my NFL app as I don't have ESPN and was getting some work done, so I could not see if a couple of those myriad penalties were bad calls, but sloppy, sloppy sloppy. I guess a sloppy win is better than no win. Also, Wilson is amazing, but they need to quit relying on him running all over the place and taking hits. Also, running Harvin on more inside routes and the like where he will take the bigger hits that Lynch and Turbin should take, seems like a bad idea.

I watched the first half and the Hawks racked up way too many offensive penalties. I only remember a few bad calls on either team. And yes, while Wilson can scramble like no one else, I'd hate to see him get injured doing so.

Back