New York Weiners: Your Gig Has Arrived!

That's gotta be a joke.

...This isn't for the kids or the inexperienced wankers with the PRS and reissue Twin Reverb.

This is not for people who are into rock music or who do not live a true bluesman lifestyle. We are real blues disciples and conduct ourselves as such. You should have the look, the sound and the talk of a true bluesman. If you have not been down to the crossroads you're just a poser and not what we're looking for.

Which is then followed by this. :lol:

...I (bass) am a financial planner and my drummer is an attorney....You should be able to walk into a road house and cut heads with the rest of them - and leave everyone in a pool of blood. We are true killer musicians and play every gig like it is a battle for the soul.

Equipment wise...I will list the bare minimum to be considered:

Guitars:
Stratocaster and Telecaster style (Vintage Pre CBS preferred but Custom Shop, Suhr, K Line, Danocaster, etc... all acceptable)
Humbucker Style - Gibson Vintage, Historic or PRS - NO SE or NON-HISTORIC MODELS. If PRS you should have new pickups. If Gibson Historic aftermarket harness and correct parts preferred.

Effects: KLON CENTUAR, Analog Man, Stymon, etc.... NO BOSS, etc...

AMP:
ONLY HANDWIRED Dumble, Marshall or vintage Fender style accepted.

There's no way that's a serious ad. :lol:

I'm trying to picture an authentic bluesman on his way to the crossroads, beat up guitar in hand -- stopping to sniff corks and am having a lot of difficulty.

Back