Gig Spam New Year, New Band

While all of us here at The Bird Index are lovers of wildlife and the outdoors, we must again remind our fans that we do not include live birds or advanced puppetry in our stage production. No refunds will be given to those expecting real acts of bird valor or bird diplomacy.

I've been waiting for the official announcement for months. I thought smurfco came to his senses and squashed the idea :grin:

Shame it's on a wednesday. I'd be tempted to come up there on a Saturday for a show.

I've been waiting for the official announcement for months. I thought smurfco came to his senses and squashed the idea :grin:

Shame it's on a wednesday. I'd be tempted to come up there on a Saturday for a show.
Wait til next month :grin:

Sent from my iPhone using Crapapost

While all of us here at The Bird Index are lovers of wildlife and the outdoors, we must again remind our fans that we do not include live birds or advanced puppetry in our stage production. No refunds will be given to those expecting real acts of bird valor or bird diplomacy.

It's a good thing you put in this disclaimer. I would have had to hire Charlie Kelly.

Attachments

• 528EC963-CE00-468D-BF39-AFA952C3B8B9-1141-00000194A3868CDF_tmp.jpg
    528EC963-CE00-468D-BF39-AFA952C3B8B9-1141-00000194A3868CDF_tmp.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 54
You could always change the band name to The Math Teachers. But I would expect the crowd to stay away in droves then.

Back