New Warmoth neck.

Warmoth necks are awesome. I have 2 roasted maple ones, but thin. What can I say, I have small hands?

That black nut on the ebony makes it look like there is no nut. That is awesome.

Cool. I have three guitars with their necks. I've been really happy with all of them. I seem to like their modern C shape.

I chose the Fat Back with a maple board for my Tele I had built a couple years ago. I love it. Fat necks FTW!

I've never been real particular about it but now that I've played this one I wish I had known about it a long time ago. I've got fairly long fingers and and it just feels right.

Warmoth necks are awesome. I have 2 roasted maple ones, but thin. What can I say, I have small hands?

That black nut on the ebony makes it look like there is no nut. That is awesome.

Yah. It's the Graphtech Tusq. Never a ping or pop.

Cool. I have three guitars with their necks. I've been really happy with all of them. I seem to like their modern C shape.

This is my second one. The rest of my Fenderish guitars are "Modern C" which is what I'm used to and never thought I'd be interested in changing but this fat back feels like it was made for me.

Back