New Used Car Jam!!! Mojo Thanks Edition

Knox in Box

Rustbelt refugee.
As I reported a week or so ago we are having to say goodbye to my trusty Ford Galaxy after ten years of true service and 340,000 kilometers.

We spent a lot of our spare time looking for good deals on a Ford Focus wagon. We knew that we would want the winter packet with heated seats and windshield most of all and preferably not in black again.

Well, the very first place we stopped at only had diesel cars (they sell former rentals with less than 30,000 km), but we asked on a whim if they ever had any gasoline models. They informed us they had one coming in and it fit like a glove. It finally arrived yesterday and we got to see it today.

Let me introduce Carson:

IMG_20170530_141735.jpg

We sealed the deal though the payment process is a bit wonky by them and we don't actually pick it up until it's been through complete service and inspection. Since we have a small trip ahead of us and a holiday we will pick it up on the 12th. I'm so happy.

Fully loaded other than rims and keyless ignition,

Oh yeah, first registration was 2015 and it has 27,000 km (17,000 miles) 125hp ecoboost model which is plenty for me. Even over here I rarely exceed 75mph.

Happy NCD!

Last week we bought our daughter a 2015 Toyota Yaris - former rental with 36K miles (~ 58K Kilometers). I hope I am now done buying cars for the next few years!!!

Back