New Superbowl Thread. Talking about the game/event!

It's going to come down to Pats offense against Hawks defense...if the pats can move the ball they win...if hawks shut them down hawks win...

I don't have a dog in this fight, so I don't really care. That said, I just got an invite to a Super Bowl party, so . . . Go chili, snacks, beer and bourbon! :grin:

I would love to see a close, exciting game, but I fear that this will be a one-sided snooze-fest like most Super Bowls.

My money is on these guys...

13fdfda4434dec54845a80dba6370e78.jpg

I saw clips of Katy Perry at the NFL press conference thing. She is quite full of herself. Her top is pretty full too. :wink:

Reactions: Tig
I picked up big chunks of pig and cow to smoke for Sunday. Hopefully some friends will show up to help us eat it all.

Who is playing again? :tongue:

So Mr. Saint - how exactly did a Hawai'ian fellow from California get to be a Pats fan?

Just curious...

I'm leaning Seahawks myself, but I'm not passionate either way.

I'm sick of the whole thing already, but I'm sure I'll have a good time once the game actually begins.
Defense will win which means Seahawks!

T-bone steaks and caipirinha's
caipirinha-cocktail.jpg

I don't really care who wins, but I guess I vote Patriots.

I'm tired of hearing about both teams, to be honest.....

I liked your post because I admire your support of your team, one I can tell you really care about. Also, I think what has gotten lost in all the sideshows this week is that this is a very interesting match up. How the teams are structured, the two coaches, and a lot of things like that. I am not a betting man and will not wager. I am pulling for my Seahawks and hope they bring their "A" game. The Pats are tough. GO SEAHAWKS!! :grin:

It pains me to no end to say GO SEAHAWKS, but there it is. If and when they win, they will be more insufferable than ever:mad:

But hell, I was born there, and they ARE an NFC team now so despite bleeding red/gold I have to go with them.

And of course there is THIS mindset which I will always fight on sight....

Masshole_f16920_2897251.jpg

I liked your post because I admire your support of your team, one I can tell you really care about. Also, I think what has gotten lost in all the sideshows this week is that this is a very interesting match up. How the teams are structured, the two coaches, and a lot of things like that. I am not a betting man and will not wager. I am pulling for my Seahawks and hope they bring their "A" game. The Pats are tough. GO SEAHAWKS!! :grin:

Oh come on. You and Randy have to have a bet. Looser has to have the other guy's team as his avatar for a month?

This is tough. I don't know who will win. I'm rooting for the Seahawks.

I think it's either going to be Seahawks winning by a field goal or so or the Patriots completely dissecting them and winning by 14+ points. I don't know why, just a feeling.

Back