Dig it! New Pinnacle Day!

Anyone else find the Pinnacle REALLY noisy past 1:embarrassed:0 on the gain?

Not any noisier than any other high gain pedal. I'll be messing with my rig this week when I try out the MXR FET Booster and I'll give it a closer listen. Honestly with pedals like that I'm in the habit of turning them on right when I play and off when I'm done or taking a break. Kinda like being my own noise gate :embarrassed:

Are you using a power adapter or batteries? Mine's not very noisy on my Cioks power adaper, but I seem to remember a boss adapter being noiser on certain pedals.

try a battery and see if it's different. I don't hear any buzz or hum... just the typical hiss of high gain.

Not any noisier than any other high gain pedal. I'll be messing with my rig this week when I try out the MXR FET Booster and I'll give it a closer listen. Honestly with pedals like that I'm in the habit of turning them on right when I play and off when I'm done or taking a break. Kinda like being my own noise gate :embarrassed:
Actually, I've discovered that when I play with A LOT of gain, I've developed a habit of using the volume control as a killswitch right when I'm done playing.

Back