New pedal on the way!

cvogue

Yes, that's Oolong. :)
So with all the Fulltone discussion (bashing?) and Joyo love, my wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas and given that I recently got the expensive MXR 5150 for my birthday I asked for the Joyo Quattro delay.

There's a lot of enthusiasm for it here and the demos sound GREAT!

Santa shall be good to me this year. :cool:

Santa did indeed deliver the Quattro... tried it out a while ago, wow this thing is tiny but it sounds really good! Very nice chorusing on the "mod" setting.

I thought it would take a 9 volt battery but it doesn't... not a big deal on a pedalboard but if you just want to bust it out for some experimenting you'd better have a One Spot or something similar available, just FYI.

I love mine. It it an incredible bargain and a great sounding unit. I think Joyo put the big guns on notice with this thing. Even the packaging and included choice of pre cut actual 3M velcro or rubber bottom stick-ons is far beyond that of many "boutique" pedals. It's a tiny little tank with 4 barrels loaded with serious ammo.

Congrats. If you gig, with it, make sure to get a backup one. I tired out 2 Joyo pedals a few years ago. Both died in less than a year.

Congrats. If you gig, with it, make sure to get a backup one. I tired out 2 Joyo pedals a few years ago. Both died in less than a year.

The only Joyo pedal I ever purchased died within a year also. Congrats and good luck with yours.

Back