new Mike Portnoy band, Sons Of Apollo with Jeff Scott Soto...

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski
...Derek Sherinian, Billy Sheehan, and Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal (Guns & Roses).

Sounds a bit more like Dream Theater than most of his other projects :embarrassed:

Has Portnoy played in just about every band at this point?

He is working on it.

I think a lot of his bands are just one off projects, that or side bands that record a CD and do quick tours between regular gigs. This reeks of that kind of situation.

Does Portnoy still spit all over the stage?

I have seen Portnoy live with two different bands and he never did that. Maybe he had a nasty cold that night. :shrug:

He is working on it.

I think a lot of his bands are just one off projects, that or side bands that record a CD and do quick tours between regular gigs. This reeks of that kind of situation.

I have seen Portnoy live with two different bands and he never did that. Maybe he had a nasty cold that night. :shrug:
Might have been,but he was spitting over the kit into the stage.

...Derek Sherinian, Billy Sheehan, and Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal (Guns & Roses).

Sounds a bit more like Dream Theater than most of his other projects :embarrassed:

Not particularly impressed with the samples in the video. Sounds like a lot of the bad parts of prog without much of the good. Even in prog I look for a well written song with a good melody as the base for the piece. This sounds too much like four guys showing off their chops with random vocals on top.

He is working on it.

The one time I saw Devin Townsend, he admitted he had a cold and runny nose that night. He kept blowing his nose on stage all night, sometimes right over the crowd, with no tissue.

Talk about gross. I'm glad I wasn't by the stage that night messedup0

Back