New McDonald's drive-through in Springpiss, IL

Theodore

I gotta move
C_OjAkwXoAEgdAt.jpg

C_OjBSmXsAAKXVl.jpg

People will do anything for a McFlurry and chicken McNuggets, Worse than crack cocaine and Crystal Meth combined.

In my area they are literally closing the McD's tearing them down and then building a new one. Second one is being done now.

makes you wonder wtf goes through peoples heads sometimes...."yeah I just crashed through the McDonalds and obviously they have security cameras...even if not the DMV has my info. My registration is in the car...the fuckin' VIN on the door jamb is traceable to me even if I don't have a license or a registration.....so I will just saunter off....I'll just prolong and compound the issue" :facepalm::gah:

We ate at our main Japanese spot last night, and they had a big new hole in the wall where some lady crashed into the building.

makes you wonder wtf goes through peoples heads sometimes...."yeah I just crashed through the McDonalds and obviously they have security cameras...even if not the DMV has my info. My registration is in the car...the fuckin' VIN on the door jamb is traceable to me even if I don't have a license or a registration.....so I will just saunter off....I'll just prolong and compound the issue" :facepalm::gah:
or she left to sober up.

Heh

A while back we visited our favorite sushi place, and they had a fresh hole in the front wall from one of these incidents.

Back