Mojo Request New job mojo.....

Did you include a couple lines about educating morons regarding obsolete software?

I really, really want to. Especially since first thing this morning I am dealing with that yet again. It is sooooooo hard not to say 'well, I told you this would happen' over and over again.

I really, really want to. Especially since first thing this morning I am dealing with that yet again. It is sooooooo hard not to say 'well, I told you this would happen' over and over again.

Nothing is more frustrating than explaining to non technical folks what is going to happen if you do something, only to have them tell you to do it anyways, then the bad thing you told them in the first place happens and then they get pissed and you end up doing more work.

0_good_luck_cow_girl.gif

I heard nothing at all yesterday. Not sure if that is good news or bad news. I'll wait another day then contact the recruiter again and see what is up.

The recruiter emailed me today and said he has not heard anything, but he also knows the IT manager there is really busy this week. The nice part about job hunting while employed.....no urgency.

Well....not this time.

I had heard nothing from the recruiter....which I took to mean no interest. And I was right. They ended up hiring two contractors for below market rates (still way more than I make) and I didn't even get an interview.

At least I now have one more person on the lookout for local jobs.

Back