New Jeep

xStonr

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I've been in a lease since 2012 driving a Jeep Patriot. The other day I got a letter from the dealer I bought it from in Michigan that they might be able to pay off the remainder and get me into a new vehicle. I went to the dealer here where I live now in S. Florida and told them if they could do the same and keep payments the same on a new vehicle I might be interested. After spending a few hours at the dealership and I won't bore you with the details but I am now driving a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee Altitude with a lower payment.
2015-Jeep-Cherokee-Latitude-4dr-FWD-1.jpg

Cool! Let us know how you like it. If my company does away with fleet vehicles, this one may be on my very wide-sweeping radar.

Cool! Let us know how you like it. If my compapny does away with fleet vehicles, this one may be on my very wide-sweeping radar.

So far so good. A much improved ride when compared to the Patriot I had. Free Sirius for a year too.

Jello, the guitar arrived and I will post some photos soon. It feels great and plays great. VC did a great job on this one.

Back