New Guitar Day!!!

Official Guitar of the:

original.png

Very cool! I'm not usually into Superstrats, but the finish is fine to me, and the guitar looks nice and stripped down - sort of tastefully understated. I could get into this one.

Does Charvel offer them in a hardtail version (which is more my thing [I'm not much of a whammy bar user], and string changes are easier on hardtails)?

Very cool! I'm not usually into Superstrats, but the finish is fine to me, and the guitar looks nice and stripped down - sort of tastefully understated. I could get into this one.

Does Charvel offer them in a hardtail version (which is more my thing [I'm not much of a whammy bar user], and string changes are easier on hardtails)?
I believe only the San Dimas style (no pickguard) comes in a hardtail. It has fewer finish options, but I think everything else is the same.

Wow! The pickups are fucking hot on this thing. A little too hot for my tastes. And they don't clean up much with a volume reduction.
I'm gonna have to mess with the pickup height and see if I can get things a little more balanced.

Back