New entry in the Looper arena

shoeless

Riffin'
Just got this email from SamAsh. I'm happy with my RC-3, but it also was about double the price of this guy. This looks to be competing with the DigiTech JamMan and the TC Ditto Looper, but cheaper than both and increases their loop time by up to 15 minutes. That's one ginormous knob for the output.

http://www.samash.com/wally-looper-guitar-loop-station-htpswally-p

HTPSWALLY-P.fpx

Reactions: Tig
So if that is a gibson speed knob on the front... that thing is REALLY TINY. Like no more than 2 inches long. And with that rail guard in the middle..good luck stepping on the button. or even not flipping it over repeatedly.

So if that is a gibson speed knob on the front... that thing is REALLY TINY. Like no more than 2 inches long. And with that rail guard in the middle..good luck stepping on the button. or even not flipping it over repeatedly.
Yeah, they're TINY.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

So I checked out the youtube promo () and the button definitely high enough to click and bar is there to protect the knobs. Seems cool, but the adding more layers without having to tap it confuses me. I have a really dig the Ditto, but I think the JamMan Express XT is kind of wins for now due the ability to sync with other units, and this is still my favorite looper demo:

That said, this is still a damned cool pedal regardless of size and price. I'll be checking out the demos for their other pedals as well.

Back