New Clean PR. Short video enclosed.

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
Most of you probably know that I've been doing CrossFit since the end of last year, with a short break due to arthritis issues in Jan. I got back to it in February and have been working my chubby ass off, both nutritionally and at the box. Today was my latest PR, a 155 pound clean:

Before this attempt I tried for two at 165 and just couldn't get it above my waist. Once I can get the hip contact and some more elbow row I should be able to do more, but with arthritis and my stomach in the way, this is all I can do for now. I'm hoping to beat it sometime next month and get the 165 I missed today.

Awesome! Keep at it and you will be doing more than you ever thought you could. Even a year ago did you ever think you would be where you are now?

Thank Dave. :)

In some ways I wish I was a bit further along, but I'll be coming up on a year of working out and eating better in April. I don't think I'm going to hit my One Year Weight Goal, but I'm so, so much stronger than when I started that I've even had other teachers and students mention I'm looking great and they can see muscles. :grin:

Also worth mentioning; today was the first time I've worn that shirt in two or three years. It doesn't fit well enough to wear it out and about, but to even get it on for the gym was a nice feeling.

You're making amazing progress Andy!

I think you will hit your goal.....

You outdid my goal for you today by 1 rep. 2 reps better than you thought you could do. You're more capable than you think!

You're making amazing progress Andy!

I think you will hit your goal.....

You outdid my goal for you today by 1 rep. 2 reps better than you thought you could do. You're more capable than you think!

I'm considering trying again on Sunday for 3 sets.

Damn, I'll be sure to not dis you in any GPOTD threads! :embarrassed: :grin:

Nice to see your awesome progress, Andy. It is always cool to look back and see the positive changes over time. That helps to inspire us and keep at it, too.

Back