New amp (sort of)

emmaporkchop

The face of emmaporkchop
Well after the heart attack I decided to get rid of any equipment heavier than my Classic 30 amp or that hadn't been using. This meant trading in my Peavey ProBass 500, a Bag end 1x12 cab and my extra Classic 30 amp.
Fortunately I got to GC on a slow day and they gave me way more than I thought I would get on trade.
I had seen an Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 amp on their used site for pretty cheap (1) so I just used some of the credit to get a new, extremely light, great sounding amp. Pretty much in brand new condition.
I love it but I'm sure I'll appreciate it more in a few months when I start practicing with a band and playing out again.
bass amps.jpg

Killer!

The bassist in my cover band has that same head. He switched from the giant all tube monstrosity that they used ot make and I think this one sounds better.

cool. I need to get a new bass head at some point, but that will have to wait for a while. I highly recommend the GK cabs. I have a 1x15" and it is the lightest bass cab I have ever owned. It sounds pretty good too.

Back