New accessories for my Live Looping Rig...

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
I'm currently rebuilding my live pedalboard rig to make it easier to do solo Live-Looping style shows. I just picked up two different additions that should help streamline the process.

621-1487954483-d3ab4e09e442eb9e7ddc744688ba73f2.jpg

The little box with the cool artwork is a Saturnworks Buffered Line Splitter. It will go early in my pedal chain to provide a way to split off my clean signal to the secondary path on the other pedalboard without causing signal or tone loss.

Basically my guitar will go through the tuner and into the electric or acoustic signal path... but I had the buffer custom made so instead of an In on one side and two Outs on the other... it's instead an In and one of the outs on one edge, and then the second out (thru) on the other. This will allow the pedal to sit right on the edge of my pedal board and allow an easy out to patch over to the second board and control the vocal harmony on my TC Harmony-G XT.

The Boss Super Octave OC-3 will allow me to easily lay down a bass line into the looper, and depending on how the poly range feature works, I might be able to contain the sub octave to only the low notes of chords, so I can use both the guitar and "bass" signals simultaneously. I'll have to see how well that feature works.

Back